We all desire to live and work in an environment, where the land is composed of only what nature intended. This is not always the case.
Expertise and Experience
Oakhill personnel are fully qualified individuals holding valid certification, which enables them to legally conduct Environmental Site Assessments. During lending transactions involving property, it is in the best interest of all financial institutions to obtain the input of trained environmental consultants, such as Oakhill in order to identify potential environmental liabilities associated with a site.
Oakhill is a strong client driven environmental team that provides Environmental Site Assessments, to a broad range of clientele. Oakhill works with its clients in order to provide a staged approach assisting them in “Bridging the Gap to Compliance,” including:
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment - The process of identifying any historical or current activities on or off site that may have or continue to negatively impact the site.
- Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessment - Conducting intrusive sampling that confirms or denies any of the findings within & Monitoring Well Installation – With Oakhill’s in-house PionJar drill, we have the ability to complete boreholes and monitoring well installation as part of a Phase 2 or 3 ESA.
- Environmental Drilling & Monitoring Well Installation - With Oakhill’s in-house PionJar drill, we have the ability to complete boreholes and monitoring well installation as part of a Phase 2 or 3 ESA.
- Phase 3 Environmental Site Assessment - The provision and implementation of remedial options required after any positive identification of contamination within a Phase 2 ESA.
- Underground Storage Tank Decommissioning - Including the supervision of any contractors required, and any confirmatory sampling necessary in order to remove underground storage tanks.
- Record of Site Condition - Allows for the rezoning of a site for improved site use. This is completed after one or more of the above services have cleared the site.
It is through the above services that Oakhill is able to satisfy the client’s legal requirements for the relevant governing body, utilizing regulations, including:
- Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA)
- Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment (CCME)
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- Environment Canada (EC)
- Ministry of the Environment (MOE)
If you would like more information related to our services, please view our Fact Sheets OR call Oakhill, we would be happy to provide you with a FREE no obligation quote.
Bridging the gap to compliance.